Saturday, January 5, 2008

Freezing

Good morning people! Hehehe! It's freezing cold today, I had to hurry to go to work. I almost fell on the ladder rushing to the kitchen make coffee, I woke up late. Good thing that I arrived work 10 minutes before my official time. I guess I'm still lucky after all. Work was fun but tiring (like usual) but no complains about it. It was snowing when I get off work, thanks that I didn't wait long for my ride. When I got home I eattttttttttt. Hehehe. I got to go to the Filipino store soon, I'm almost out of some food to eat.

1 comment:

gwen said...

Hi!

My name is Gwen, and I'm the webmaster of http://www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com. I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of our product in your site http://super-maria.blogspot.com/.

If you agree we will send you a product sample so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Gwen
spicyish@gmail.com



PS. So sorry for the way I have contacted you; I can't seem to find any other option... Thanks.

Short Surveys For You

Click on the arrow above the word dNeero to scroll the content of every box. Thank You!













Are You Green?


Green Questions