Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

I welcome the new year with coughs. Good that I did not have fever, or that would have been worst. My cough is so dry and harsh. I got scared especially that my best friend, Ebab keeps telling me that the cough is because I work too hard and I don't eat well. The New Year's eve celebration was okay. I cannot say that it's great because it isn't. I celebrated the new year in front of my laptop chatting with Ebab. I just go out the room and greeted some friends and visitors and then went back to chatting again. Honestly, I missed the Philippines a LOT. The celebration there is great and way much merrier than here but then there's nothing I can do much especially that I am working here. So the least thing I can do is complain because I don't need it. I need to tell myself that every thing's alright, that I will overcome homesickness soon and that I will get use to how my life is now, my environment, and the people around me. Oh! I forgot the Weather! I am still in the adjustment process and so far, I could say that I improved a lot. I am starting to get use to the weather here. Ebab always tells me to be strong, so I am trying. I know she's right. I have to be strong, if not for my family, I'll do it for myself. I need to say, ADJA! Ever heard of the word? I don't really know what this word means but when we (Ebab and me) were still in the Philippines, we were watching Korean television novels and one show keeps on using this word "Adja". I think it means, "Go on, fight" or maybe "I can do it" or maybe "fight". Hahahaha. I don't know. But we use the expression to remind ourselves to be strong and to mean that we can suck up all the hardships and beat it. So, as the starstruck saying goes, Dream, Believe, Survive life..hehehe!

No comments:

Short Surveys For You

Click on the arrow above the word dNeero to scroll the content of every box. Thank You!













Are You Green?


Green Questions