Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thank You



I am thankful to all my friends for all the love and kindness in their hearts. I'd like to mention few special people here. To my bestfriend Ebab, who's always been there from the start, our friendships is one big ingredients of my strengths. To Ingen, thanks pare for your friendship and your kindness of heart. To Rosie for all the support and help. To my family and to the love of my life and to everyone (too lazy to mention each one of you, but you all know who you are, right?) I was so glad upon receiving greeting cards and some gifts from all you people that has been so sweet to me. I appreciate it all. Thank You..thank you! I hope we all have a great 2008. Cheers to better health, more love and prosperity.

No comments:

Short Surveys For You

Click on the arrow above the word dNeero to scroll the content of every box. Thank You!













Are You Green?


Green Questions